Location Map of Hotel Taj West End
Established in 1887 under the name Bronson’s West End, Taj West End Bangalore acquired its present name in 1994 and has been a front runner to bear the responsibility of Indian Hotel Industry on its shoulders ever since its creation.
Architecture and LocationThe hotel is located at the Race Course Road of Bangalore just at a distance of 2 km from the Bangalore Railway Station making it easily accessible. The hotel is located in an area of 22 acres. It is situated amid the green trees and lush gardens and boasts of 117 rooms across different categories to offer to the visitors and guests. The wooden architecture adds to the beauty and splendor of the hotel.
Facilities and Services
- They are known to provide some unique facilities to the guests in the form of private balconies, electronic safe, twin line phones, voice mail, wirelesses internet and many more. The hotel also offers complimentary limousine transfers to the airport.
- The hotel lays a special emphasis on the health of the guests by providing facilities like Jacuzzi and Spa in its gymnasium.
- The pool-side barbecue facility of the hotel is very popular and is enjoyed by everyone.
- The Hotel boasts of two excellent restaurants –Mynt and Blue Ginger (first Vietnamese restaurant in India). There also is a bar called the Blue bar which stands adjacent to the Blue ginger restaurant. The entire décor and view of these restaurants is captivating and very refreshing.
- The hotel also organizes special sight seeing tours of the city for those interested.
How to Reach the Hotel Taj West End in BangaloreIt is not a very tough to locate the hotel Taj West End in the city of Bangalore .BTIS (Bangalore Transport Information System) buses run by the Bangalore government can easily take you to the place. If you prefer to keep it safe and convenient you can go for a taxi, auto or a cab.
Distance from Airport: 13 km
Distance from Railway Station: 2 km
Address: 25, Race Course Road, Bangalore, 560 001
Telephone: 0(91-80) 66605660